RAJ GREEN HANDCUT 22MM CALIBRATED PAVING MIXED SIZE
MULTI LISTING* SEE DROP DOWN MENU
SAMPLE = 1 X 100MMX100MM offcut of the the Paving
1/4 pack (5x 600×900, 4 x 600×600, 4 x 600×290, 3 x 290×290) = 5 sqm once laid and jointed (10-15mm)
1/2 pack (9x 600×900, 8 x 600×600, 8 x600x290, 6 x 290×290) =10 sqm once laid and jointed (10-15mm)
3/4 pack (13 x 600×90, 12 x 600×900, 12 x 600×290, 9 x290x290) = 15sqm once laid and jointed (10-15mm)
Full Pack (16x 600×900, 16 x 600×600, 16x 600×290, 12 x 290×290) = 19 sqm once laid and jointed (10-15mm)
Full Pack + 1/4 pack = 24 sqm once laid and jointed (10-15mm)
Full Pack + 1/2 pack = 29 sqm once laid and jointed (10-15m)
Full Pack + 3/4 pack = 34 sqm once laid and jointed (10-15mm)
2 Full Packs = 38 sqm once laid and jointed (10-15mm)
Please allow an extra 10% within your SQM calculations for cuts, wastage and any breakages
- Material – Sandstone
- Thickness – 22mm Calibrated (1-2mm tolerance)
- Colour – Buff, Brown, Olive, Green, Dusky Pinks
- Sizes – 600×900, 600×600, 600×290, 290×290
- Finish – Natural Riven Surface, handcut Chiselled edge
Sandstone is A Beautiful Natural range of outdoor paving, coming straight from the Quarries of India.Hand cut Our stone is Calibrated to a depth of 22mm which means all flags will be approximately the same thickness. This leaves a natural Riven finish to the top and the sides.
As with all natural stone, each piece is unique and comes with its own blends of colours and markings. Making no two pieces the same, this is the beauty of a natural stone. Please use our pictures as a reference only to the colours and texture
PAVING FINISHES EXPLAINED
- NATURAL RIVEN: Textured, slightly uneven. Natural hand-split sandstone means that hand tools have been used to cut the stones, this gives a natural cut and creates the riven texture surface. The edges are chiselled so that they are slightly uneven achieving a timeless traditional feel.
- CALIBRATED: This is a process of machine cutting the paving so that the bottom of the paving is flat and there is a standard thickness throughout the slab. With all hand-cut calibrated paving there will be a tolerance of 2-5mm due to the surface being riven and slightly uneven. Calibrated paving is much easier to lay than paving that is hand cut all over and not just the side and surface, due to the consistency of the thickness.
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION AND HELP:01329 238150
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly sales team today.
The pictures provided give an indication of the variety of colours, they are for illustration purposes only. These may vary due to the nature of natural paving. Some pictures are taken when the paving is wet to show the colour variation, Sandstone is very pale when dry.
Delivery – Whilst we do everything to make sure that the paving is packed well, due to the nature of the material we cannot guarantee in transit there will be no damages, we ask you take this into consideration as we are unable to replace small quantities of paving. Please allow 1-2 slabs tolerance.
Recommendations – it is advised before laying to use a product called SBR on the underside of the slabs, after installation it is recommended to wash the paving down with a jet washer, joint the paving using a jointing compound and once dry seal the paving with a breathable sealer. Do not use any acid-based product for cleaning on natural stone.
Please Note – The stones are packed in the quarries in India, they do not go through a cleaning or pre-selection process, there maybe natural imperfections and markings. Some slabs will be slighty more riven than other slabs due to the natural cutting process. we have tried to illustrate in our picture as much as possible, buy using, before, after, dry and wet pictures. Due to the stones being natural this is all to be expected. The paving will look at it’s best once it has been cleaned and sealed.
WE ADVISE TO ALLOW A MINIMUM OF 10% EXTRA ON ALL ORDERS FOR CUTS, BREAKAGES AND ANY STONES THAT DUE TO NATURAL MARKING AND VARIATIONS YOU MAY NOT WISH TO USE